Shop

Cinnamon Powder

Cinnamon Powder

฿200.00
In stock

Cinnamon
This herb/ spice has tremendous medical benefits & taste great too!
Research over the past few years has tested cinnamon against several types of Candida, including Candida Albicans (the yeast that causes the well known Candida overgrowth issues) & has shown that it has powerful anti-fungal properties. It could be a useful addition to your diet & any Candida treatment plan. Also research studies have shown that cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar & can can prevent spikes in blood sugar that can lead to a Candida overgrowth.
Read more >

Clear selection

Product Description

Cinnamon
This herb/ spice has tremendous medical benefits & taste great too!

Research over the past few years has tested cinnamon against several types of Candida, including Candida Albicans (the yeast that causes the well known Candida overgrowth issues) & has shown that it has powerful anti-fungal properties. It could be a useful addition to your diet & any Candida treatment plan.

Cinnamon & Candida
In China there was a study of the effects of cinnamon oil on Candida Albicans both in a lab & with patients suffering from intestinal Candida. The results were impressive. Researchers examined the Candida cells after treated with cinnamon oil, they noted that the cells had all burst after being exposed to the oil.
Part 2 of the study concluded that the 60 patients infected with intestinal Candida & who also had chronic digestive problems plus had all already been treated with antibiotics had success with being treated with cinnamon oil. After 2 weeks of treatment, 72% of the patients were found to have no Candida at all in their stool & the remaining 28% had seen a significant reduction.

Another study used cinnamon oil in hospitals. Candida infection is dangerous among those with highly weakened immune systems & this is becoming increasingly common in hospitals. The effectiveness of sixteen different essential oils were studied on a type of Candida yeast & found that “the most most effective active essential oil was cinnamon oil, which showed strong anti-candida activity” suggesting that cinnamon is a useful anti-fungal agent. Add this wonderful herb/ spice to your diet & it will not only make food taste better – it will help with your Candida issues as well!

Other Benefits Of Cinnamon:
Research studies have shown that cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar & can can prevent spikes in blood sugar that can lead to a Candida overgrowth. Cinnamon is gaining acceptance now as a possible treatment aid for Type 2 Diabetes.

Inflammation due to candida, like joint pain & arthritis can be caused or worsened by the byproducts of Candida yeast. Cinnamon can help with that too. A Korean study found that a cinnamon extract suppressed the cytokines that regulate inflammatory responses & have been linked to arthritis. So adding cinnamon to your diet could provide some relief from your aches & pains.

Adding Cinnamon powder to your diet is the most simple & easiest way to consume it. For breakfast & most sweet recipes. Add some cinnamon to a morning smoothie or how about add some to a coconut flour base to make coconut pancakes? So many possibilities & its so nice tasting that it is not hard to add it to your diet. Thai Organic Life offers low cost packets. Pick some up and see how it works in your life!

Send Inquiry


4 + = 9